Monday, March 17, 2008

Podcasting

This activity has not been an easy one for me. First of all I had great difficulty thinking of something to say in a podcast. Having made my decision and after reading and watching video tutorials I was finally able to create my podcast as an mp3 file on my personal computer but I could not figure out after rereading and rewatching videos and creating a Feedburner account how to get the file from my personal computer into my blog. I finally used the HELP on blogger.com, created a MoveDigital account and hope this works. The link to my podcast is http://www.movedigital.com/go/geolmary/113464/Blue2.0pocast.mp3

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Great job, and funny, too! I've forwarded it to Mike. I'm sure he'll enjoy it, too. If I can ever come up with something to do I may ask you for help. -- Gwen