Sunday, April 6, 2008

Creating a MySpace account

I created a MySpace account. Initially I skipped uploading my photo and adding friends because I expected to see a page layout first. After verifying my email address and getting into my page I found that I automatically had a friend. What a surprise, but I didn't want that friend, so after much confusion, I deleted him. I created a url, changed my profile, invited people to be my friends and joined a group. Then I used profile editor to add a background, added colors and borders, and created a photo album. The last thing I did was add music. I wanted the music to play when someone looked at my profile but had to settle for placing a play button on my page. Now I can at least say I have a better understanding about the appeal of MySpace. The link to my profile is http://www.myspace.com/geolmary

No comments: